BECTU presents: Standing up for yourself … and for each other
On Saturday 30th March, BECTU is bringing its highly acclaimed ‘Standing Up for Yourself & Each Other’ workshops to The Campus.
– Learn to spot and block bullying behaviours
– Reduce the bullying that happens in the industry
– Stick together with other freelancers to change your industry for the better.
– Get latest advice on PACT Agreements & Negotiating rates
Speakers and schedule is as follows:
- Jane Perry – Blocking Bullying Behaviours.
- Paul Evans – An introduction to the BECTU agreements (TV and Major Motion Pictures)
- Talks + Drinks + Networking.
- Sidebar Events (optional – for specific craft skills)
- 12.30 – Northern camera department group – informal meetup (finishing – 1.30pm)
- 12.30 – Northern Hair & Makeup department group – informal meetup (finishing – 1.30pm)
Please Note: Main Event starts 2pm
To book your place, please click here.