Digital Teapot returns for 2015 Digital Teapot 2015
On Thursday 12th March, The Sharp Project is hosting another Digital Teapot free event as part of International Women’s Week. #DigitalTeapot15, ‘Breaking through Barriers,’ aims to inspire and help young women to find out what is the Creative Digital sector, what are the careers and how can they start earning money now from the digital technology at their fingertips.
* Please note, this event is aimed at women who have never attended Digital Teapot before and new entrants to the sector. Workshops in coding, blogging, e-tail and social media marketing will be at a foundation level.
If you are from a youth organisation/college and want tickets to the event please contact Wendy or Rachael via email to email@example.com
• A Creative Digital sector overview in one of The Sharp Project’s TV studios
• Creative Digital workshops in subjects such as coding, blogging, e-tail and social media
• Networking and the chance to meet women who work in the industry over tea and cake
• Free lunch, tea and cake
• An industry panel event – speakers from Salford’s ‘BBC Future Media’, leading networking company ‘Cisco’ and web development and digital marketing company ‘Dream Agility’ give advice to young women about careers in Creative Digital and tell them about the hottest new jobs in the industry