Coolest Projects UK
Coolest Projects UK is a world-leading showcase for young innovators who make stuff with technology. If you’re under 18, and making something with technology for fun, to solve a problem, or as a creative outlet, then we want you to come out and share your projects with us!
- 7 January, 2019: Project Registration Opens
- 7 January, 2019: Travel Bursary Applications Open
- 7 January, 2019: General Public Tickets made available
- 10 February, 2019: Project Registration Closes
- 11 February, 2019: Travel Bursary Applications close
- 11 February, 2019: Accepted attendees will be notified
- 02 March, 2019: Coolest Projects UK takes place
Who can enter
Coolest Projects UK is open to all young people under 18. Register your project to participate in the showcase in Manchester together with hundreds of other young tech creators from around the UK.
All projects are welcome, in any programming language or using whatever hardware you have to hand, and whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned expert.
You can work as an individual or as part of a team of up to five. Coolest Projects events are open to all levels of ability; the focus is on creativity, participation, and most of all on having fun!
Entries can win awards in different categories, from games and mobile apps to advanced programming. You can read about the categories here.
The project registration form is simple, and you should complete it with the adult accompanying you to the event.
Successful applicants will be notified on 11 February 2019 at the latest.
Book your Tickets
Coolest Projects UK is open to the general public, giving more people the opportunity to become inspired to create with technology.
Tickets have a nominal fee of £1 for adults and are free for anyone under 18.