Connections 04 – September Monthly Business Development meet-up
The next CONNECTIONS event takes place on Tuesday 3rd September. The theme of the fourth meet-up is Funding & Investment and we’ll be joined by senior representatives from The Funding Circle, Isle of Media, MIDAS and the Growth Hub.
We’ll also be taking a look at forthcoming networking events, expos and opportunities for tenants, as well as getting everyone up to speed with news about our newly finished third site, Arbeta, and any important Sharp Project news since we last met up in July.
The aims of the meet-ups are simple:
- Help strengthen and bolster The Sharp Project’s unique ecosystem
- Encourage knowledge and skills sharing
- Share business leads, investment and funding opportunities
- Identify worthwhile introductions and connections
- Provide helpful PR, marketing and business development advice
- Develop new partnerships and collaborations amongst tenants
September’s meet-up is open to all Sharp Project business owners, partners and directors as well as senior staff from the North’s wider creative sector.
Please email email@example.com to book your place.