Baltic Creative visit
On Friday 22nd March at 13:00 – 14:00, we will be welcoming a delegation of businesses from Baltic Creative CIC, Liverpool on The Campus.
Baltic Creative CIC was establish in 2009 to offer a new development model, investing in diverse space that catered to the city’s booming creative and digital sector. Today, Baltic Creative owns circa 140,000 sq. ft of space and counting, and is playing a major role in the regeneration of the Baltic Triangle area of Liverpool. Part Incubator, part developer, part innovator, Baltic Creative is home to some of the city’s most interesting and affordable rented studio spaces, from the Creative Campus to shop front studios to multi-functional warehouses, workshops and managed workspaces. More than 150 businesses across the creative and digital sector call Baltic Creative home, from CGI filmmakers, game developers, digital agencies, artists and tech start-ups.
The delegation are getting out of the office for a day – to explore and learn – whilst looking to connect and network with like-minded individuals from across the North West. They’re exploring various creative spaces including (Sci-Tech Daresbury, Media City, Islington Mill) and we’re their second stop!
During the visit, representatives from Baltic Creative will be in attendance along with the following businesses:
- Damibu (Digital Health Technology)
- Suite Box (Virtual Business Meeting Tool)
- Igoo (Ecommerce Website Design and Development)
- Citrus Suite (App, Website and Software Development)
- Jackall Productions (Film Production specialising in promotional and documentary video)
- Black and Ginger (Brand and Design)
- Agent Marketing – Director of Digital (Marketing Agency)
- Agent Academy – Programme Coordinator (Creative and Digital Sector Specific Training)
- Milky Tea (Games Development)
- Form (Business Development)
- DeCoubertin Books (Sports Book Publishing)
- Ubiquity Group (Communications & Advertising Agency)
- Basecamp (Co-Working Space)
- Sound City (Metropolitan Music Festival)
- Liverpool Biennial (Festival of Contemporary Art)
Feel free to pop out to meet these businesses during a Lunch and greet session from 1:00pm – 2:00pm on Friday 22nd March on The campus.