Thanks for enquiring about a booking at The Sharp Project. We will endeavour to get back to you within 2 working days, however please note that the reservation is not confirmed until you receive written confirmation from The Sharp Project.
Terms & Conditions
- The use of premises is granted only to the Organisation named in the booking, and for the exact purpose indicated on this form. Any meeting room bookings are to be used for a meeting room/seminar only, any photography/videography will need to be authorized under a separate license and may occur an extra cost.
- The premises must not be sub-let by the Organisation named in the booking. The use by the Organisation prior to the meeting of any name other than that given in the booking will be regarded as sub-letting
- Any advertisement for the meeting must not indicate any purpose different from that specified in the booking.
- The Organisation is responsible for conducting the meeting in an orderly manner, ensuring that other tenants, productions and visitors of The Sharp Project are not inconvenienced.
- Please note that occasionally access to the room may be required by The Sharp Project Management Team and while we will try to give as much notice as possible, last minute access may be required.
- Please note that 50% of the booking charge is payable in advance as a deposit. We will contact the named person on the form to make the deposit payment, which is non-refundable if the booking is cancelled with less than 7 days’ notice. Cancellations made with at least 7 days’ notice will be cancelled free of charge and a refund of the deposit will be processed. Please give us as much notice as possible if you wish to cancel your booking
- Care should be taken when using the room(s) and furniture. Care should be taken with liquids and drawing items on tables, chairs and floors. No pins, nails, screws etc. are to be used on the walls, flooring or doors. Any additional cost of cleaning or for loss or damage over what might reasonably be expected will be charged for.
- When vacating the room please ensure that it is left as you found it, including the layout of chairs and tables.
- If it has been necessary to use chairs / equipment from another room please return them to that room.
- Noise levels should be kept to a reasonable level when using the rooms or travelling to them.
- You will be required to send over your guest list 48 hours in advance of the booking.
- Please note that car parking is not guaranteed with room and event bookings.
- Contravention of any of the conditions set out in these notes will result in the automatic cancellation of this and any future booking.
If you have any questions about the above Terms and Conditions please call 0161 205 5508.