Manchester Digital Drop in Session
Michael Palmer from Manchester Digital will be holding a drop in session in The Campus on Thursday 17th October, where you can find more about being a member.
By becoming a member you’ll be able to raise your profile, expand your network, access investment opportunities, and gain assistance with recruitment and scaling. You’ll also join a thriving community of tech and digital businesses from as little as £50+VAT. To find out more, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Share your news, events or jobs across our social media networks, newsletter, podcast, or blog
- Access to our investor network, which connects startups with quality UK technology investors
- Access to free AWS credits, depending on eligibility.
- Access to our Digital Leadership Training
- The ability, through our introductions and initiatives, to ‘buddy up’ with our large or corporate members to make valuable connections and learn best practise.
- Professional development and upskilling through our packed events programme that includes dedicated startup events such as Startup Stories.
- Get more involved with Manchester’s tech and digital scene by attending, speaking at, or even sponsoring our events
- Industry Insights – Priority access to resources like our Skills Audit 2019 and Salary and Benchmarking Report 2019
- Raise your profile as an employer via speaking and exhibitor opportunities
- Lobbying – Ability to directly influence regional and national policy