Front of House Job Role
Job Title: Front of House Coordinator & Administrator
You will report to: The Operations Manager
Location: The Sharp Project, Manchester
Salary: up to £20,000
An excellent opportunity for an organised and dependable Front of House Receptionist has arisen within a key creative hub for the buzzing Manchester digital sector. Housing a number of dynamic companies and production teams daily visitor numbers will reach the hundreds so careful preparation and a warm welcome are expected.
The core aim of the Front of House Coordinator is to represent The Sharp Project ensuring that clients, suppliers, colleague, tenants and visitors receive a professional and efficient welcome. They are also responsible for support the administration of the Management and Clients office.
The role will effectively handle the daily front of house activities and associated administration within the site with a strong focus on impeccable customer care and support of tenants and visitors. Typical duties will involve supporting security and parking passes, health and safety processes, allocating post and supporting adhoc tenant requests. As this is a customer facing role, being able to manage face to face and telephone enquiries in a confident and flexible approach is a must. At times hectic and always busy, the role will be varied and you must be able to prioritise within changing timelines.
This opportunity is ideal for an experienced Receptionist who enjoys a busy creative environment. Excellent communication skills, a confident outgoing nature, the ability to remain calm under pressure and a commitment to great customer service will ensure success in this exciting role.
The successful candidate will be presentable, confident and with a positive ‘can do’ approach. They will be able to coordinate in person, email, telephone and methods of communication responding to priorities and changing demands. A core ability will be to remain calm under pressure and they will be experienced in multi-tasking and providing administrative support to both teams and Directors. Due to the location of the role, we welcome applications from local candidates (Gorton, Ancoats, Ardwick etc) or anyone who can make suitable travel arrangements.
You must have:
- A commitment to great customer service with a desire to deliver exceed expectations
- Dependability, trustworthy and honest
- A focussed work ethic and ability to identify service and administration process improvements
- Excellent communication skills both in person, written and phone formats
- Ability to prioritise within changing timelines and differing workloads
- A passion for working in a fast paced and busy environment
- Provide Customer Service that exceeds expectations to Tenants, Production Teams, and Visitors
- Ensure that administration supporting the FOH and service function is both timely and accurate with systems to support this
- Manage written, in-person and telephone enquiries with efficiency and professionalism
- Manage the FOH Outlook inbox, ensuring that all queries are resolved quickly and efficiently, and that all processes are followed
- Ensure that post, deliveries, parking passes, site security, communications and related activities are managed according to building requirements
- Process bookings, orders, invoicing and other administrative tasks, prioritising according to urgency
- Support the coordination of events on site, including guest lists, volunteer information, report writing and monitoring collation
- Undertake the FOH housekeeping and ensure a safe working environment across the site ensuring compliance with Health and Safety guidelines
- Accurately maintain databases supporting health and safety, security and bookings both current and future
- Supporting the continuous improvement of processes and service provision working with Management and Sharp Project Team
Immediate Requirement – Apply Now!
To apply for the role, please send your CV to email@example.com
Working hours are 9am to 6pm with 1 hour for lunch and the company offer 33 days’ holiday (inc bank hols). To be considered please apply now.