Connections 03 – July Monthly Business Development meet-up
The first two ‘CONNECTIONS’ meet-ups have been a great success with a handful of PR campaigns and collaborations already progressing off the back of them.
The next meet-up is scheduled for Thursday 4th July (12pm till 1pm) and the theme is ‘Business Growth’. On the day we’ll be joined by former Sharp Project tenant and insurance expert, Mike Henderson and lawyer to Manchester’s Creative, Digital and Tech community, Steve Kuncewicz.
Mike and Steve are founders of the Bulletproof Agency Network, a collective whose aim is to unite creative industry experts and thought leaders to help agency owners and senior teams build and scale thriving, profitable and robust agencies and businesses.
Steve and Mike are keen to tell their story but even keener to hear yours – so if you have questions in advance feel free to send them through or bring them with you to the meet-up.
The aims of the meet-ups are simple:
- Help strengthen and bolster The Sharp Project’s unique ecosystem
- Encourage knowledge and skills sharing
- Share business leads, investment and funding opportunities
- Identify worthwhile introductions and connections
- Provide helpful PR, marketing and business development advice
- Develop new partnerships and collaborations
Next week’s meet-up is open to all Sharp Project business owners, partners and directors and is being opened up to include companies not based here too, so if you fancy popping along please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place.