Connections – Monthly Business Development meet-up
Over the past few years one of the things that has impressed me most about The Sharp Project is the sense of community it’s nurtured. Millions of pounds worth of business has passed between tenants over the past 9 years and since joining MCDA back in November, I’ve heard countless tales of successful collaborations, shared projects and knowledge sharing.
I’ll be hosting an hour-long, monthly business development meet-up for tenants of The Sharp Project, the second one taking place on Tuesday June 4th at 11:30am.
The aims of the meet-ups are simple:
- Help strengthen and bolster The Sharp Project’s unique ecosystem
- Encourage knowledge and skills sharing
- Share business leads, investment and funding opportunities
- Identify worthwhile introductions and connections
- Provide helpful PR, marketing and business development advice
- Develop new partnerships and collaborations amongst tenants
Each ‘Connections’ meet-up will feature introductions from new tenants, guest speakers, open discussions and site updates.
The second event takes place on Tuesday June 4th at 11:30am and is open to all business owners, partners and directors.
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place.