Connections – Monthly Business Development meet-up
After the introductory ‘Connections’ meet-up last month, June’s session will take place on June Tuesday 4th.
For those of you who’ve not yet met, Iain McCallum, Iain is a communications specialist who has worked extensively across Broadcast, Arts and Lifestyle brands. More recently, after 15 years as Head of Communications for Tiger Aspect Productions, he has diversified, enabling him to work with people and projects he admires – The Sharp Project, Space Studios and SharpFutures are three such ventures.
Iain will be giving attendees an overview of the work he’s been helping Sharp Project tenants with over the last few months as well as offering PR and Marketing advice and tips before finishing with a Q&A.
As I mentioned last month the aims of the Connections meet-ups are simple:
- Help strengthen and bolster The Sharp Project’s unique ecosystem
- Encourage knowledge and skills sharing
- Share business leads, investment and funding opportunities
- Identify worthwhile introductions and connections
- Provide helpful PR, marketing and business development advice
- Develop new partnerships and collaborations amongst tenants
Next week’s meet-up is open to all Sharp Project business owners, partners and directors.
Please email: email@example.com to book your place.