Connections 05 – Monthly Business Development Meet-Up
With the festive season behind us and a fresh year ahead there’s no better time for a catch up. With that in mind The Sharp Project’s next business development meet-up takes place next week on Thursday 16th January at 11:30 in Gold 061.
CONNECTIONS 05 gives tenants the chance to share their plans for 2020, get site updates, and look at ways companies across the site can potentially help each other out and collaborate more.
We’ll also be taking a look at forthcoming networking events and opportunities for tenants, as well as any important Sharp Project news since we last met up in the autumn.
The aims of the meet-ups are simple:
- Help strengthen and bolster The Sharp Project’s unique ecosystem
- Encourage knowledge and skills sharing
- Share business leads, investment and funding opportunities
- Identify worthwhile introductions and connections
- Provide helpful PR, marketing and business development advice
- Develop new partnerships and collaborations amongst tenants
January’s meet-up is open to all Sharp Project business owners, partners and directors as well as senior staff from the North’s wider creative sector.
Please email email@example.com to book your place.