1. There is a small carrier grade data centre facility at the centre of the site; its network has the following characteristics:
- Full N+1 UPS provision
- Generator backup
- Air conditioning at N+1
- A and B power supplies to each rack
- Fire detection system and fire suppressionVESDA type system (very early smoke detection)
- Leak detection system
- Mag lock doors
- Building management system monitored 24×7
- Heavy-duty raised floor
It is a managed facility (24×7×365) with space for 20 racks. Tenants will be able to rent rack space at a preferential rate, which means there is a high quality, good value hosting facility on site.
2. The ground floor of Phase 4 is currently being developed as a large-scale data centre complex that will have the capability of providing data centre enviroments to a range of organisations.